Hands & Hearts Together 2021: Bring Hope Home
Hands On Hartford’s signature event, Hands & Hearts Together is scheduled for Sunday, September 26, from 5:30 – 6:30 pm. Our theme this year is “Bring Hope Home” and we’ll be highlighting our homeless outreach, homelessness prevention and supportive housing services. The evening will also include entertainment, voices from our community, and an online auction with a variety of items and experiences – something for everyone!
This will be a virtual event, open to the public at no charge. Guests may also purchase tickets to the event that include a CT Grown Supper package prepared by Ani’s Table at a cost of $75 per person. “Home Hosts” will host small gatherings in their home to partake of Ani’s Table’s amazing meal and view the event together.
- For more information about being a Home Host, contact Kate Shafer at email@example.com or 860-706-1505. Look at FAQs for Home Hosts HERE.
- Register to view Hands & Hearts Together (with or without CT Grown Supper) HERE: and click “Buy Tickets” at the top or in the menu.
- View the CT Grown Supper Package HERE
- Register for the Online Auction HERE and choose “Login/Register” at the top or in the menu
- View the Hands & Hearts Together Program Book (coming in September!)
Thank you to all of our Home Hosts, Auction Item Donors, and groups placing ads in our Program Book. Special thanks to our sponsors for their financial support – the majority of their sponsorship funds go directly to Hands On Hartford’s basic needs services for the benefit of individuals and families in Hartford.
Ruby Heart Sponsors:
Topaz Heart Sponsors:
Emerald Heart Sponsors:
Constitution Group of Wells Fargo Advisors