Are you up for the challenge? Then put together your team and join us on a Dash for a Difference!
October 4, 2019
Dunkin' Donuts Park and throughout the City of Hartford
1214 Main Street
Hartford, Connecticut 06103
Register for the Corporate Dash for a Difference taking place on Friday, October 4, 2019.
Coordinated by Hands On Hartford and held in partnership with Prudential, the Corporate Dash for a Difference provides volunteers teams a chance to explore the city of Hartford while completing meaningful and impactful service projects.
Each team will experience:
- Two one-hour service stops at a Hartford non-profit, park, or school
- One 45 minute cultural stop
- A delicious lunch
- Fun and friendly competition between companies,
- And lots of Hartford exploring, team building, and service learning.
Teams earn points throughout the day as service projects are completed, landmarks are visited, and by correctly answering Hartford trivia questions. The event culminates with a celebration in which volunteers reflect on their day of service. The team with the most points is named the winner and has the opportunity to award a grant to a participating non-profit.
- Per team cost is $400 and covers lunch, snacks and project supplies.
- Event runs from 8:45am to 4:00pm and up to 10 people can join a team.
- Teams should plan to car pool in personal vehicles for duration of event.
Gather your team and join us for this fun and unique event!
Register by September 6th. Space is limited!